Monday, February 8, 2010

DAY TEN AND ELEVEN

DAY TEN
Waking up at 3pm, I skipped lunch and breakfast altogether. Went out for some light dinner while I shopped for my Chinese New Year clothes. Had YONG TAU HUUUUU!

Ah...so healthy. Didn't give in to temptations today! Yay! Munched on fruits like apples and pineapples again. ((; Ok...I have to keep this positivity UP! YAY! (;

DAY ELEVEN
This is day 4 already. TIME IS PASSING LIKE DRIPPING WATER. T.T
I hope this is ending soon. Hahaha. I feel my endurance level going down fast.
Well, today I went for a sports event at Sentosa. Needed some real food after the game since I felt like I drained most of my energy while playing. Went to Aston's for lunch with my peers after the event. Had grilled fish with herbs, corn and house salad. NO DRINKS! Just ice water.

Yeah I know, it looks very fattening, right? I feel so guilty about the cream sauce on top of the fish. :x well yeah. Dinner...lemme see. I didn't eat much for dinner. Just remember nomming on cucumbers and some boiled chicken on rice and some herbal soup my mom made. Yeah. Forgot to take pictures again!! Yikes.

Anyways, I did kinda fall back a lil. Took some sweet treats once in a while, like steam cakes and sweets. Otherwise, I haven't taken in soft drinks and chocolates. Sigh. Well ok. Here's a video of day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment