Sunday, January 31, 2010

DAY THREEEEEE

Lunch was rice with some random boiled vegetables and chicken.
Dinner was half a bowl of fish slice soup...
Supper was a sandwich with mushrooms and chicken!

Will be updating with pictures! Meanwhile, omg, let me whine. I can't take it! The smell and temptation of fried and oily stuff are JUST. TOO. DIFFICULT. TO. RESIST. DDDDD;
I had a hard time convincing myself that I CANNOT take any of those food! OMG. And nope, didn't give in to temptations! YAY! ;D and yeah, 2 and a half more weeks. Gonna TRYYY TRYYY AND TRYYYYY HARDERRRRR!!! RARRRR!

Meanwhile, I was becoming a lil grouchy...I think its because I haven't been taking in any comfort food for a good 3 day already. So...heh. Some emotion change! ALRIGHT! Meanwhile, I'm plotting a graph of like...emotions. Hmmm, let's hope we'll achieve some kinda pattern from this (graph) ok! ;DDD

Ok, here's day three reflection, after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment