Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DAY SIX AND SEVEN

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates! OMGGOSH.
Was really tired. So yeah...ANYWAYS!

DAY SIX, had chicken rice for lunch and fried rice for dinner. Not very healthy...uh oh! But its not that oily! So it's passable? Haha. Oh no. Ok. I have to be a lil more disciplined! D; But overall, was feeling rather ok, maybe because it's not that healthy as compared to the other days. Well...sorry! I will do my best in the upcoming weeks! (; Was kinda losing concentration tho. D;

DAY SEVEN, had beef soup noodles for lunch and subway sandwich for dinner! The beef soup was rather bland and it was a rather refreshing soup-food I've tasted so far this week! Not very oily or anything like that, don't get me wrong. It's just...a totally different taste from the rest, that's all! (; And dinner was subway sandwich without any sauces! YAY!

So ok. Next up, WEEK TWO! Fat AND sugar free. OMG.
I think I'm so gonna die. I survive on large amount of sugar! jesus! so anyways, yeah...((; Stay tuned and sorry no video, because my photobooth is acting up. T.T Urm, will update soon. Oh...yeah...one advice!

If you're in a supermarket and you are dying to munch some chips, or some snacks, try buying sushi rolls with vegetable fillings/centers instead! It's healthy and oil-free. BEST OF ALL, it's not fried or artificially process like chips and all. So yeah...have a great night and I'll blog tomorrow, hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment